Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 450 Replies | Last Page

Also, note to self and to all you ladies. I’ve been craving chili cheese hotdogs for the last two days and I finally made some today. Well needless to say I didn’t stop at 1, no not 2, but I ate 3 friggin chili cheese dogs! It tasted so good at the time but now I feel like I’m about to barf them all up! So lesson learned, just stop at 1 no matter how much you crave it! My belly is so queasy ????.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@confuzed- welcome to the group! I was reading you were hospitalized for the MS, I hope it stops soon girl! Have you lost any weight with it? That can prolly only be the only plus side with that.
Have you noticed that certain foods makes you more sick or is it all in general?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Beautiful... I'm nauseated in the evenings...which works well for work. All I want is cold applesauce everything else is making me want to lay down and puke.
Renee...even reading about chili cheese dogs made my gag reflex start up! Lol

5 years ago

@renee - It was extreme from 6 weeks till 11 weeks, nothing helped everything made me sick. Things are much better now that I'm on anti nausea meds twice a day and I must constantly be snacking all the time.
I didn't lose much weight luckily, when I would be hospitalised it was all about being re hydrated because I would get so weak and dizzy.
The only cravings I've had is twix chocolate and rockmelon/cantalope (depending on where you are located)

How are you feeling otherwise?

User image

5 years ago

@ beautiful I'm so glad to here that little man is doing well:):) sounds like he is trying to keep his face a surprise until birth, isn't that 2 ultrasounds now that he didn't want you to see him? Lol

@ confuzed I'm so glad the medicine is helping, it's hard to enjoy pregnancy when your so sick all the time.

@renee I've been waiting for cravings but so far I have none, I just have major food aversions to almost everything lol. Ive lost weight at every appointment so far but I'm a big lady to begin with so there is no concern there.

@espence hopefully the ms stays in the evenings for you so you can still get work done! I'm excited for your first ultrasound, do you know when it is yet??

User image

5 years ago

Rooroo.. its scheduled on the 7th! But our insurance just updated the list of in network obgyns and I dont see mine on the list...so now I'm gonna have to do some phone calls this afternoon. Hopefully i dont have to switch. Our insurance has great coverage....as long as you are in network. Blah

5 years ago

Appointment went great, baby is measuring perfect and heart beat was 180!

user submitted image

5 years ago

awesome lindsay!

5 years ago

@lindsay - awww beautiful picture, thanks for sharing!
I'm 15 weeks today and literally look 24, nothing pleasant to report starting to get round ligament and back pain also getting a flu in the middle of summer eek!

User image

5 years ago

Hi everybody!

I just saw this thread!

@reneesylvia88: Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am also due on August 2019! Estimated due date is August 16. So I will be exactly 11 weeks tomorrow. This is my 2nd (living) baby as I had a miscarriage in 2017. But I have a wonderful baby boy who is 6 months old in 2 days!

I'm learning that this pregnancy and the symptoms are quite different! lol I have aversions and some cravings. And this time I have some nausea. I already saw the baby on a very small ultrasound (small handheld device), but will be getting a very detailed ultrasound this Monday! But I already saw the baby and the heartbeat!

Congratulations to all expecting mamas!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo