Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 450 Replies | Last Page

Hi from Nebraska, really stressing out over my first appointment tomorrow. I have had terrible all day sickness and am either constipated or running to the toilet every 30 minutes.

5 years ago

@samantha - Hope your appointment goes well today.
@ Lindsay - same to you darling, all the best for your appointment tomorrow.

User image

5 years ago

Let us know how it goes ladies!!! I'm excited to hear:)

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I’m in Texas!!
So much has been going on since last log in. We had our ultrasound but baby boy didn’t want his profile picture taken. Was so hard to get his face even on 3D he would hurry and put his hand to his face. Like saying NO PAPARAZZI PLEASE!!!! But his measurements where great. He weighed 1lb 2 oz at 22 weeks and 2days. Have another ultrasound on Feb 13th. But if he doesn’t want to show his face I can wait till birth!
This week I had my glucose test and I passed. I remember the drink but it was fruit punch now. Think 15 years ago it was orange. (yes the last time I was pregnant was 15 yrs ago)
Other than that I have been feeling great and his kicks and punches are getting stronger.

5 years ago

@beaut1ful - how funny, what a cheeky boy you have! So glad your glucose test went well, when I was pregnant 4 years ago it was lemonade flavour, interested to know what it will be this time around.
That's quite early for a glucose test, here in aus we have them between 25-28 weeks, it's interesting to see how different things are between each country.
Wonderful to have some updates from you lovely ladies x

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I absolutely love hearing about these ultrasounds... I can not wait for mine!
Confuzed it's so good so see your name!
Lindsay.. good luck tomorrow!

5 years ago

@Espence - congrats on your recent bfp! All the best lovely

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed- It’s about the same 24-28 weeks here but my doctor put in the order this week. Guess since I was close to 24 weeks she thought was ok. one week earlier??? Hmmm.

How are you feeling @ Espence?

5 years ago • Edited

Yay! Appt time! Show us pictures if you get an ultrasound tomorrow!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Also, note to self and to all you ladies. I’ve been craving chili cheese hotdogs for the last two days and I finally made some today. Well needless to say I didn’t stop at 1, no not 2, but I ate 3 friggin chili cheese dogs! It tasted so good at the time but now I feel like I’m about to barf them all up! So lesson learned, just stop at 1 no matter how much you crave it! My belly is so queasy

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo