Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 450 Replies

congratulations Lindsay, how did you go? hoping a fast recovery for you. She's so beautiful!

Afm sorry ladies it's been crazy, once lyla got released from the hospital with rsv my 4 year old daughter and 8 year old son caught it to, thankfully not as bad as my baby though. We're all on the recovery side now and enjoying being together, lyla was 1 month on weds I cant believe how quick that went, I'll admit I miss my pregnant belly but not the extreme nausea. Bf going well, the usual feed, sleep, poop lol.
Ladies how are the rest of you going? Renee?
Sam?

User image

4 years ago

Confused, what is rav?

Congrats to Lindsay! She is adorable!

Hey guys! Update! Noah was born on the 14th via induction at 39 weeks and 4 days. My doc said after 39 weeks she would induce me if I wanted and good thing she did! He was 9 lbs and 6 ounces! She said if I were to waited till he came out by himself or induced a week later I would not have been able to push him out. We had a scare that his clavicle might have been broken from me trying to push him out, after xrays everything was fine and no broke bones thank god!
This pic is from the day he was born. First time trying to BF with him. It’s been rough

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Noah

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I got suckered into hospital newborn pictures too lol

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Renee, lovely to hear he's here safe. I'm amazed how similar our births were, as previously said I was induced at 39.3 due to the risk of shoulder dysplasia. She still ended up getting stuck so I imagine it would have been an emergency situation if I waited til 40 weeks.
How are you feeling otherwise? bf was tough for me the first week or so with latching and cracked nipples... it wasn't pleasant but I've got amazing midwifes - check ups every week till 6 weeks post so I'm very lucky.

As for rsv- that is a respiratory virus that basically attacks your lungs nose etc, my little girl was put on oxygen, a drip (wasn't allowed to feed or pick her up) for 4 days while we were in hospital, it was tough seeing her wheeze for every breath...she was only 2 weeks old so it was life threatening for her but thank God for my amazing pediatric Drs!

Noah is beautiful hun, you've done an amazing job mumma!

User image

4 years ago

Wow 2 breathtaking babies have been born since ive been away!!! They really are beautiful ladies. A huge congrats to Linsay and Renee!!
@confuzed I'm so happy to hear your all doing better!!

User image

4 years ago

Any updates?

User image

4 years ago

Samantha where are you lovely, how's your little bundle?

User image

4 years ago

Noah is all ready for thanksgiving lol

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

oh Renee, such a cutie! How are you going?

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo