Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 450 Replies | Last Page

Roo & Renee welcome back, it's been very quiet lately.
Renee how exciting, I love hearing the gender ultrasounds - any mothers intuition on gender? I'm secretly living through you guys as it's killing me not knowing my own.
Roo - no need for apologies, life does get in the way sometimes but lovely your back we missed you. Any updates on baby from you?

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I just wanted to give you all a quick update. Yesterday we had our 13 week scan. I was literally terrified of it. (We received the news of our missed miscarriage during that exam last time). But Im happy to announce it all went fine. Our little bean has a heartbeat and was moving all around. They did the NT test too and it came back perfect. Now we have to wait three weeks for our gender checkup exam. (Week 16), and then confirmation on week 20.
I wanted to share this post because I haven’t been able to enjoy this pregnancy until now, the thought of losing the baby has kept me disconnected with my emotions and I didn’t want to get invested in my pregnancy. I know many things can happened from now on, but I want to give myself the pleasure of enjoying my pregnancy. We don’t have any other kids, and we are not planning on having anymore after this one, so if this might be my one and basically only pregnancy I want to enjoy it.

5 years ago

vs - thank you for your update, I'm so relieved for you that everything went well and you and bubs are doing fabulously! Than you for being so brave to open up to us about your previous issues with fertility, we are all here for you no judgement or fear. I can sympathise with the disconnection feeling as the first 15 weeks was hell for me and just getting through each day was so hard. I'm only now feeling emotionally connected with the baby.
How are you feeling about the next ultrasound, excited?!

User image

5 years ago

So ladies at what point did you all start to gain weight? I go in for my 17 weeks appointment today and I’m still 10lbs below my pp weight.

5 years ago

Hi everyone.. Just had to go missing the last few days after my 1st post. Feeling really very down. Turned 28 weeks, stepping into the 3rd trimester yesterday and i found out i have Gestational Diabetics and its slightly on the higher end. went for a series of tests and for now just on oral medication. May need insulin if cant be controlled. Feeling really low. I am 35 this year and this is my 2nd pregnancy after 6 years. at 16 weeks, we found out, baby has a little hole in his heart. it is still very small at this stage so we are under close monitoring. because of the hole, suspected cld be down syndrome and now the diabetics. I feel like i haven done enough to take care of my little baby inside me. Really feeling guilty. My only console is his super active kicks and they are ones that keeps me going. i have a followup with my dr next week and i am only hoping to looking forward to meeting to it to meet my baby in the scans.. Sorry for the long rant.. :(

5 years ago

@lindsay - I would say around 11 weeks, I had the chance to weigh myself at my 12 week ultrasound and I had already put on 8kg but everyone is different and I had the worst hg as a lot of you know, it hasn't slowed down either, im roughly the size of a 30 weeker (only 24 weeks) although I haven't weighted myself since then but I think it just comes down to genetics/age etc.
By the way it's more important what the baby is measuring at not your weight.
@shark, oh love your having such a difficult time we understand you taking some time away from the group. I'm sorry to hear this but if it's any consolation a hole is not the end all be all, my brother has a hole in his heart - he's in his 30s with his own kids and has lead a full life so please let this give you some hope. A hole doesn't always mean downs, you sound like your in good hands with your doctor's etc - try not to feel so guilty, try and be positive. We're here for support x

User image

5 years ago

Thank you @confuzed29.

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! Wow it’s been awhile for me to comment. I have been dealing with a lot lately. Last 3 weeks have been rough been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and so far I have had it under control. Still have high sugars here and there. No oral and insulin just yet since it’s on the low end. But it’s hard!!!! Had an ultrasound this past Friday and baby weighs 4lbs 3 ozs. Head down already so know just getting things ready!!!!

Sha-rk ....I just felt like I read my own post. As you read above I also have GD. At 10 weeks test came back abnormal for TS21 as wells. So far only the test show something abnormal but the list they say about Down syndrome and things baby could have wrong is scary. But all of mine have come back great! We had an echo on baby 6 weeks ago and all looked great!! Friday all organs were great! He is so active in my belly that I just don’t believe there is anything wrong with him! So keep the Faith! Which I do and also pray

5 years ago • Edited

@confuzed thanks for being so sweet! As for me I'm 31 weeks and trucking along. No discomforts or sickness ive lost 7 pds during this pregnancy so far, it's really uneventful lol. Which is the complete opposite of every pregnancy I've had this far. I think someone upstairs has a hand in making it so smooth. Lord knows I need it right now. Because of my home situation My OBGYN is a saint and he has agreed as long as things go well he will induce me at 37 weeks on May 8th. Which would be amazing because it is my late father's birthday. How have you been doing? Is the sickness still staying away for you?
@vs I'm so happy your check up went well and I hope you are able to relax some now and enjoy that little bundle. I know it is very difficult to carry after a loss. My thoughts are with you.
@shark I'm sorry your having to deal with all this extra stress:( just know that you haven't failed your baby in anyway, sadly we have no control over the way things develop with our little ones. It took me a long time and 3 losses to accept that. But in the end I'm sure everything will be just fine :)
@ beautiful 4pds already!! He is growing great!! I haven't had an ultrasound for 8 weeks so far and the next is scheduled for 4-15 so i have no idea where my little girls weight is, I'm so jealous lol. I'm glad to hear all is doing well and the GD is under control.

User image

5 years ago

Vs- I’m glad your 13 week scan went great and the test came back good! I bet that is a sigh of relief being able to see your little one with things going swimmingly! Now try and sit back and enjoy the rest my dear!

Lindsay- well last time I went to the dr I had gained 10 pounds total, I then got sick and lost 5. I gained the 5 back but yesterday got sick again and lost 4. So I’m up 6 pounds total I haven’t really had an appetite with this one but I do eat. Which is ok because I was considered overweight to begin with and I’m only supposed to gain like 15-20 pounds because of it.

Shark- im so sorry you’re feeling down with the recent news, my cousin was born with a hole in his head and he is doing just fine with no Down syndrome. I haven’t personally had the gestational diabetes scare myself but I’m sure your doctors will know exactly what to do and how to control it to keep you and baby safe. You’re almost there!

Beaut- aww baby’s head is already down? That’s exciting! Can’t wait to see baby when it’s born!

As for me, found out yesterday I wil be having another boy.... I was really down and sad this time around because I was really hoping for a little girl, but I’ll be ok and get over it. Once my husband stops rubbing it in my face that is. Ugh men! Guess I just got my hopes up and ahead of myself trying to plan a mermaid nursery. But I’m ok with continuing the super hero theme. We are all pretty big super hero geeks. I don’t think I’ll try again after this since it effected me so much yesterday when we found out. Now to search boy names lol.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo