Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

View Full Post

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 450 Replies | Last Page

Are the lines getting darker?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Heartbeat 152... happy little bean. Sized perfect on my dates so 7wks4days
Happy happy!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Welcome newbees and congratulations!!!! I’m so excited to see new members joining in and excited to be going through this journey with you all!
@photo- girl it’s so good to see you in here! I’m thinking twins!
@Hope. My due date is Aug 17th! We are super close to each other! Wouldn’t that be crazy if we both went into labor at the same time!
@Espence!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Yay! So happy your little bean is perfect with a strong heartbeat! Couldn’t be more happy for you. It starts seaming more real once we actually get to see our bean doesn’t it ladies!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@ sam the top and the bottom def have a darkness difference, how far apart were they taken?

@ espence thats wonderful!!! Huge Congratulations to you!!

@ photomama Congrats to you!! And such beautiful numbers!!

User image

5 years ago

Espence- strong heartbeat!!

5 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope all is well. Love seeing the ultrasound pics and positive pregnancy tests!

12 week ultrasound pic from yesterday is attached. All is well and all parts are accounted for. Couldn't get the greatest measurement on the neck but technician and doctor were not worried as it wasn't thick and my genetic tests all came back negative.

Congrats new ladies!

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

@ Sam I think the bottom two are getting darker! Are taking them every day, or multiple times a day. I’m sure you know that. But they say to take it with morning urine and hcg normally doh lea every other day.

User image

@mal- that is an adorable pic of your lil man!

User image

Thanks ladies!
Awesome picture Mal!

5 years ago

Thanks Renee and Espence! Espence, love your little bean pic too!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo