Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 450 Replies | Last Page

@ samantha congrats on that BFP and welcome!!! That is a great HCG number!!

@renee I've heard alot of women get bad headaches during pregnancy but I havent had to deal with it. I hope it goes away soon for you! Other than that how are you feeling?

@lindsay morning sickness is bad enough but when you have to hide it makes it worse :( i wish you luck that it fades quickly.

AFM I'm offically at the half way mark as of yesterday! And still no pregnancy symptoms lol we had our big anomaly scan on monday and everything looks great and she is already 11oz so growing like a weed!

User image

5 years ago

Baby measuring at 11 weeks and 1 day.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls! Renee reminded me that I haven't posted in here in a while so here I am (thanks Renee ). Hope all is well with you ladies. Please register at the Countdownmypregnancy website and let me know your names over there so I can follow you. My name is the same as it is here (MalPal85).

10 weeks, 3 days today. I posted my 8 week ultrasound. I had a 9 week one also because I had bleeding but it isn't as clear as it wasn't a transvaginal one. Had bleeding with my first too. Not a dull moment for me!

Did the genetic/gender testing on Monday with blood draws. Should get those results in a couple of weeks.

That is it for now!

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

Hey ladies!!!
Well Elijah decided to show at 36 week/4 days. He was 5lbs 3oz and 19” long. Born at 2:38am I arrived at hospital at 7pm at 4cm I’m april 24th with contractions 7mins apart and @10:30pm I was 5cm by 1:45am I was 10CM but had to wait 30-40 mins waiting on doctor to get there so no pushing!!!!!!!! We are both doing great and healthy!

4 years ago

@ renee we are having a little girl!! What are you hoping for?

@ ttcmyrainbow welcome!!! I know being pregnant after a loss can be very very scary. This is my rainbow baby as well. I just have to stay positive that she will be alright.

User image

5 years ago

@beautiful I'm so happy to hear little man is doing well!! Hopefully he isn't so Camera shy next time lol.

@samantha you poor thing!! with my other pregnancies I had bad morning sickness and I would carry a bag of candied ginger and it did wonders, that and I ate 2 or 3 crackers before bed every night and that helped alot.

User image

5 years ago

hi ladies,
Another aussie here, currently pregnant with my 3rd baby. Diagnosed with hg so it hasn't been an easy one, currently 14 weeks. I also have an 8 year old and a 3 year old.

User image

5 years ago

That's a super cute shirt! Lol I already miss wine!
I love the bump pics!

5 years ago

So I was supposed to have my first visit tomorrow but the office called me at work asking if I could go in today due to -50 wind chill tomorrow so I did. My office doesn’t do ultrasounds in office but they did the Doppler and I got to hear the heartbeat. 160bpm.
She was trying to find it around my pelvis with no luck. I personally thought I have been feeling the baby just below my belly button to the right, and sure enough when she went up there, there the baby was. So I’m not crazy! I knew I was feeling slight kicks here and there. I asked if the baby should be that high up already, she said it’s possible since this is my third, and my uterus is already been expanded before, that or I might be further along. I still have my ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow with my husband, I don’t care how cold it is, I’ll bundle up extra good to see my baby for the first time. So excited the day is almost here! I’ll send in a pic tomorrow!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay for ultrasound pics!! Lovely ladies!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo