Community post

Discussion

BFP! Babies due in May 2019 and after! I’m due in August!

Hey ladies! of your !!!!
My name is Renée and I wanted to start a new and current group for those who finally got their and those that are due in the summer of 2019 and after!
Some info about me,
The Mirena was removed at the beginning of September, and I’m currently 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Im due in August with my 3rd child. This is my husbands first child. We were married at the end of September. Symptoms right now- I only get nauseated while riding passenger or when I’m hungry, my nipples sting but boobs are still the same size, bummer lol. I’ve been bloated beyond belief every since I found out I was pregnant and look like I’m 3 months even though baby is the size of a blueberry currently.
Now let’s see all those success stories! Look forward walking this journey with all of you!
and

User image

450 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 450 Replies | Last Page

Hi @renee and congratulations on your , 5 weeks 2days with baby #6 here! I got my vvvfl at 8dpo on December 19th and told my husband on Christmas Eve. I have my first ob and dating ultrasound on January 24th but my edd is September 3rd, however due to precipitous labor I will likely be induced around August 20th.

5 years ago

Hey guys! I'm 19 weeks 1 day due may 29th! If all goes well this will be baby #4 for me.

User image

5 years ago

Hi Lindsay! It’s. It’s nice to meet you! And congrats on your ! I just googled what precipitous labor is and wow! With which child did that start? Or have you always been that way? I’m very intrigued. My labors have always been long and aweful. Both were induced, my first was because of low fluid and my second way because I kept going to the hospital trying to induce myself with castor oil so the third time they kept me cause they knew I would be back lmao!

@rooroo! Hey girlfriend! Thanks for jumping over! I’m looking forward to going through this journey with you too! When do you find out if it’s a boy or girl? Do you want to know?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Congrats on your bfp's ladies!!! So excited to join this group, but also a little terrified. I mc'd in November and my second cycle after I received my bfp! I have a beautiful dd who is almost a year and a half and I know she'll make a great older sister

Dd - aug 2017 mc- Nov 2018 TTC Jan 1, 2019

5 years ago

@ renee we are having a little girl!! What are you hoping for?

@ ttcmyrainbow welcome!!! I know being pregnant after a loss can be very very scary. This is my rainbow baby as well. I just have to stay positive that she will be alright.

User image

5 years ago

Congratulations to all! My husband (Tom) and I have been married for 8+ years. We had our first boy, Colton, on 12/16/15. I went off the pill in September and "magically" got pregnant in early December. I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days. I had my first ultrasound yesterday and confirmed the pregnancy (attached a pic). I had a blighted ovum back in December 2014 - January 2015 and then got pregnant with our Colton in March 2015. Since I had a loss previously I am still nervous about this pregnancy and just want to get to 12 weeks and worry less, hopefully! I'll admit, this one wasn't as planned as Colton was. I went off the pill in September as we were going to start thinking about having another one but then we had a night without our toddler (grandparents are the best). Add some rum and cokes to a kidless night and, BAM!, preggo! We are very excited, of course. I did have PPD and PPA with my first so I am nervous about that but I will discuss it with my doctor!

Right now, my only symptoms are breast tenderness and fatigue.

Hope to see all of you ladies over on the countdownmypregnancy website! I'm already set up over there, haha.

Congrats again everyone!

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

@ttc- welcome to the group and congrats after a miscarriage! I’m praying everything will be fine for you girlfriend! When is your first appt?

@rooroo- a little girl how awesome! I have to boys myself, 11&7. So a little girl would be awesome! But of course, I’ll be happy with another boy as well. What were your symptoms, is it true what they say that if you have a lot of nausea it’s prolly a girl? I get nauseated when I’m hungry and during car rides but that’s about it thus far.

@Mal- welcome to the group too! And congrats! I stopped my birth control in September too! I’ll be 8 weeks tomorrow! Did you tell your little one already? Does he want a brother or sister?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@Renee, congrats! Haven’t told our toddler yet because he’s got a big mouth lol. Will wait a few more weeks. I’m anxious to know if he wants a brother or sister though!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

@mal welcome to the group and a big congrats to you!

@renee actually I haven't had any true symptoms lol. I very rarely will get a wave of nausea but it goes just just as quick as it comes. Besides the fact that I'm showing now and I feel her rolling around in there I wouldn't believe I'm pregnant lol. I hope you get your little girl!!!

User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies! After loss in Feb we finally got our rainbow baby! I am due May 19th. TTC journey was hard almost took a year, and 6 months after loss. I al having a BOY! We have already named him Elijah Daniel. I love the movement i feel from him currently its amazing. This will be my 4th...but i have a 16 yr gap from my last child. Starting all over

to all you all!!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo