Community post

Question

Pregnant or not ?

Hi ! I'm new here. I have a question I'm hoping to get help with. I have been ttc and this month (December) was quite different. I had what I suspected IB. It was around what I thought was 7 and 8 dpo . I did notice that I was needing naps like crazy although I do have more time than usual until school starts back up. I tested on Dec 29th which I was 10 dpo, thinking that was enough time for the hcg to get in my system , but it was a . I AM the one to symptom spot so I can go on with the different symptoms I've had. AF is due tomorrow in which I'm hoping she do not show her face. Please ladies tell me what you think.

10 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

I would try to wait it out as hard as it is! I’m in the same boat. Hang in there!

5 years ago

I know its soo hard too. One day at that. I'm so scared to get a

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@Hopeful Anxiously waiting! When are you testing again?

User image

5 years ago

Any news yet?

5 years ago

I haven't tested yet. I haven't gotten my AF pimple . Lol but I'm not sure when I'll test again. I dont want to get my Hope's up

5 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm getting AF cramps but I try to psyc myself into thinking its gas then it goes away. What do you ladies think ?

Bring that I am already one day late.

I got AF like cramps leading up to my BFP, so cramps without the period could be a good sign.

5 years ago

I sure hope so !!

Well ladies !! I tested (5 days late for AF) and I got a ... Do anyone know what's going on ?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo