Community post

Question

Wondfo vs Easy@Home

I keep getting light lines with my Easy@Home strips, but I have a "friend" who discounts EVERYTHING that isn't a Wondfo. I've never used them before. Are they really that much better, or that much different? Aren't they all just internet cheapies?

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Better...no. They're about the same. Wondfo may be a tad more sensitive, but they're pretty much the same test. I have a bunch of pics of both posted from 2 yrs ago, if u wanna see a comparison between the 2. There's also a pic of 2 Wondfo from same batch and same urine, 1 is neg other has a decent line...e@h has never done that to me before (just sayin') . When I restocked my hpt stash while ttc this one, I didn't bother buying more Wondfo, there just wasn't enough of a difference to justify the price diff between the 2. Just my 2 cents tho. Go with what u like...unless she wants to pay for them, lol then go with what she buys for u

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you!! Thats very much what I thought but she's a TOUCH hard headed ;) I figure a dip strip is a dip strip! I appreciate the feedback :)

5 years ago • Post starter

People have brands they swear by... use whatever you want.
I used to order pregmate brand opks and I loved them.
But lately I just pick up 5 from the dollar tree and I've had a good experience with them. And I dont have to remember to order them

5 years ago

Yes, I like our dollar store ones too!! My husband buys ten at a time, haha!I just got a big box of cheapies from Amazon so I could test as often as I want, haha! I'm glad to know there isn't really a difference.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo