Community post

Discussion

Ttc 2019

View Full Post

Let's make babies in 2019 .let's talk about it and support one another!

User image

57 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Lissa! DOnt be nervous its a baby!!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Went to fertility doc this morning for second day cycle ultrasound..they saw 5 eggs. honestly just losing hope but gonna keep trying..

User image

Gearing up for IUI

user submitted image

User image

I had my second round of insemination on the 20th so now im doing the progesterone and waiting the TWW. I hope this is it as I cant afford another cycle. How are you ladies doing?

User image

Hi ladies .hope all is well..any new bfps? I have 4 days left of my tww..only symptoms I feel is lower back pain this morning if thats even a symptom..I'm too scared to test..I just finished my progesterone so I'll know soon one way or another ..trying to remain positive!

User image

Af started today..2nd insemination was a bust..I'm trying to remain positive however I dont have money right now for another round let alone IVF which the fertiltiy clinic suggest..I'm justbtored. 4 years of trying and nothing not even a chimal pregnancy...I dont know what to do now..i turn 42 in July I'm feeling distraught

User image

Hey Shanta. So sorry AF showed her ugly face. A little thing about progesterone as I used progestional cream with my last pregnancy and got pregnant on the first try. I bought the Emerita progest cream off Amazon (pretty cheap). You apply a little bit either on the inside wrist, behind knees, neck or chest after ovulation. You continue to use the progesterone until AF shows. Should you get a BFP, then continue to take it until your body produces enough on its own to withstand the pregnancy. Should you stop taking it (like you did 3 days ago), it will trick your body and it will drop your progesterone levels and then your period shows up. I continued to take the cream till about my halfway mark and then gradually ease off it. I know every woman is different and I really hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi ladies sorry I've been gone but had to let my brain breath. My boyfriend has 7 kids and sperm.off the charts according to the fertility clinic and yet I'm not pregnant..we are trying naturally this month..I havent even tracked ovualtion just regular sex this time..I'm so emotionally and financially drained...anybody know of any supplements to help get pregnant? I also do progesterone cream but since I dodnt track ovulation with ok I dont know when to start it this month...

How is everyone? Can we list all of our supplements on here? Want to compare and contrast..

User image

I'm loosely tracking this month..I use this app and one called flo..they don't seem to be in tune..flo says ovulation is today and this says in two days..have had sex this morning anyway.. Next month in plan to tempt and use books to narrow down my O day. I see y'alls charts but those look confusing to me..I gotta learn

User image

Hey Dragonfly i started the progesterone cream last night and i really think it's working! My temp jumped up 0.3 degrees this morning and after a slow post-O rise my temp is up to where it would normally be after O. I will keep using it throughout the TWW. My LP is 16 days and today is 6 DPO. When should i stop using the cream if i don't get a BFP at the end of my LP? If i take it too long will it prevent my period from coming? Should i just stop taking it at the end of my normal length LP if i test and get a BFN? Thanks for your advice!

@shanta temping is not hard at all. I use fertility friend and this site to log my temps and track O and they are always in agreement. This site is free but fertility friend has a charge for membership (it's cheap i think $10 per month). Fertility friend has a few more tools than this site so they charge a fee. Get a regular thermometer and just remember to take your temp at the same time every day before you get out of bed. It will become a habit after a while. Good luck!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo