Community post

Discussion

Ttc 2019

View Full Post

Let's make babies in 2019 .let's talk about it and support one another!

User image

57 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I am new to this page :) first of all good luck to you Shanta! I hope you get your BFP!
My fiancée and I have been struggling with secondary infertility for almost 5 years. Unexplained. Have tried one fertility treatment and it failed so since then I’ve tried chiropractic since I have and had back issues in the past. I am currently 4 dpo and already feel like I’m out for the month as I have what feels like the same old pms symptoms :( and still 10 days away from my period. I had my 3 month exam with my chiropractor and she said If this is the cause then it shouldn’t stop us from here on in.

5 years ago

Hi and welcome Alys mom what do they do in chiropractic for fertility?

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Chiropractic is realigning your spine which can help
You body function at its best from head to toe. If your spine is unaligned it can cause nerve interference, muscle weakness and imbalance. I was told that it can’t cure infertility but it can def help to get your body functioning at its best which helps with fertility.

5 years ago

So I I did get af..im.here cycle day 3 doing bloodwork and ultrasound. I may do times intercourse with meds this time and iui again this month..I'm literally trying to decide as I type at the fertility doc..I was so hurt iui didnt work this time

User image

Hi ladies. I had 4 children in my 20s and my last when I was 39. Since our little is so far apart in age from her other siblings we hope to have one more baby so they can grow up together. Previously I was fertile Myrtle and I can still get pregnant very easily, just can’t stay pregnant. I’m told it’s my old eggs (41) so I’ve been taking lots of supplements. I’ve had 4 chemical pregnancies over 6 cycles of trying. Haven’t been able to pursue further fertility treatments due to still breastfeeding but my 21 month old is on track to wean any day now. I’m currently on po day 10 and got a + but scared to get my hopes up again.

5 years ago

Hi Katy and welcome. Baby dust to you! Im 41 as well and have been trying for 3 years. I have never even had a chemical pregnancy. My fingers crossed for you and baby dust to us all!

User image

Please.let me have found that egg this time!!!

user submitted image

User image

How is everyone?

User image

Well AF started today

User image

Hi Ladies! @Shanta sorry you got AF. I hope your next cycle is successful. I just wanted to chime in because i'm also 41 and never been pregnant before. I just got my first BFP and i'm scared to death. I have no idea if the pregnancy will be viable and i'm symptom spotting everything. I had a slight temp drop this morning and now i'm freaked out that my progesterone isn't high enough. I keep getting darker lines on HPT but my next appointment isn't until 3/20. I had my bHCG tested the day after i got my BFP on 13 DPO and my HCG was 81 miu/ml which they said was good. But they didn't do another test to confirm doubling time and didn't test progesterone. I keep POAS to see the lines get darker every morning which thank God they are getting darker. I'm just a complete ball of nerves. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey -- this sure is a wild ride!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo