Community post

Discussion

Ttc 2019

Let's make babies in 2019 .let's talk about it and support one another!

User image

57 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, I am 28, married for 5 years with 1 little one. I am currently ttc #2 and am looking for ttc buddies to help keep my sanity. This is my first cycle ovulating post partum (18 months with no AF). I had 2 miscarriages back to back (1 was ectopic) last time we were ttc so I am super nervous about ttc #2. I was shocked to be having signs of ovulation a couple days ago as it has been so long since I have had a cycle, but super excited I realized what was happening and was able to track a bit/BD. that my cycles will at least exist now & be regular.

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago • Edited

Hi Happy and welcome to the group. Baby dust yo you as well!!!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! @Shanta sorry you got AF. I hope your next cycle is successful. I just wanted to chime in because i'm also 41 and never been pregnant before. I just got my first BFP and i'm scared to death. I have no idea if the pregnancy will be viable and i'm symptom spotting everything. I had a slight temp drop this morning and now i'm freaked out that my progesterone isn't high enough. I keep getting darker lines on HPT but my next appointment isn't until 3/20. I had my bHCG tested the day after i got my BFP on 13 DPO and my HCG was 81 miu/ml which they said was good. But they didn't do another test to confirm doubling time and didn't test progesterone. I keep POAS to see the lines get darker every morning which thank God they are getting darker. I'm just a complete ball of nerves. I wish you all the best of luck in your journey -- this sure is a wild ride!

5 years ago

Hey Dragonfly i started the progesterone cream last night and i really think it's working! My temp jumped up 0.3 degrees this morning and after a slow post-O rise my temp is up to where it would normally be after O. I will keep using it throughout the TWW. My LP is 16 days and today is 6 DPO. When should i stop using the cream if i don't get a BFP at the end of my LP? If i take it too long will it prevent my period from coming? Should i just stop taking it at the end of my normal length LP if i test and get a BFN? Thanks for your advice!

@shanta temping is not hard at all. I use fertility friend and this site to log my temps and track O and they are always in agreement. This site is free but fertility friend has a charge for membership (it's cheap i think $10 per month). Fertility friend has a few more tools than this site so they charge a fee. Get a regular thermometer and just remember to take your temp at the same time every day before you get out of bed. It will become a habit after a while. Good luck!!

5 years ago

I have been trying for 3 years. I am 41 years old. I am due to start iui in Jan..

User image

Sorry guys I won't be going any further in the TTC. Found out last month I have stage 2 cervical cancer and have to have a hysterectomy because also cancer had spread to my ovaries. I go for surgery Jan 7 and 9th. Best of luck to all you special ladies. I may log on to see if any special news has been told. Thanks for all the memories.

5 years ago

O my woozle..you will definitely be in my prayers and yes still check on us and we can you

User image

I’m so sorry woozle :(

5 years ago

Any one going thru or have tried IUI?

User image

Today is the first day of my cycle. I am to come into the fertility office on the third day. I am so excited yet nervous at the same time!

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo