Community post

Question

Pregnancy symptoms but negative test?

First of all, can you even “experience” symptoms 8DPO. I feel like I’m totally on the pregnancy symptom train BUT all tests are negative. Am I just being extra and symptom spotting?

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hey there! I’m not really the person to answer your question since I’ve never been pregnant so I’ve never had “real” pregnancy syymptoms to compare but from my personal experience I can certainly say that from all the symptoms that other girls describe, I had it ALL through my ttc journey.
I’m not symptom spotting anymore simply because I had them EVERY month and apparently it’s normal.
Of course I could be wrong and if anyone in here wants to correct me I would gladly listen.
I’ve read in several articles on the internet that our body each month either we are pregnant or not, is preparing to host a baby. It starts to prepare for the possibility of pregnancy hence our uterine lining thickens.. it’s preparing for the implantation and if nothing implants it is breaking down and our menses arrives. So, like this everything else in our body is preparing...
I really hope though that those symptoms you’re experiencing this cycle is actual pregnancy symptoms

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo