Community post

Discussion

4th round of IVF

I was 11dpo on Friday, took a frer and there was a vvvvvvfaint line. I posted it here and everyone agreed it looked positive. I tested again on 12dpo, STARK WHITE. Today I’m 13 dpo and I’m planning to do fmu (I’m still laying in bed, I don’t want to face the truth). My blood test ist tomorrow morning, because I’m doing IVF. This was my 4th round, 7 embryos transferred in total, I’m just so devastated.

6 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Same thing happened to me this cycle... today I’m CD 1 I know how you feel.
I hope for you things will turn differently and you’ll get your bfp

User image

5 years ago

They may need to do a test on you. Your body may not have the same window as most. So they may need to change the time they implant the embryo. Bring it up with your dr and ask.

Mill

5 years ago

Thanks so much, I will bring it up.

5 years ago • Post starter

I keep my fingers crossed for a positive outcome. Btw have you considered combining IVF with PGS NGS? From what I have read it might increase chances of getting pregnant. Good luck

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

5 years ago

Missmouse, I have not. It is a very expensive out of pocket procedure that has only been done for 5 years. My doctor explained to problems with it to me and besides that feedback, when you already only have 2 to 4 fertilized eggs, it makes no sense, we are transferring all of them, each round.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hope032278 - I wish you all the best. I agree with you that PGS NGS is expensive, but in some cases the procedure might increase chances of getting pregnant. From what you wrote, it does not make any sense at all. Do not give up, stay positive. Yes I know, easy to say, but not so easy to do.

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo