Community post

Discussion

Anyone else 7DPO? Need a buddy :)

I’m 7DPO. TTC for 5 months with 2 early losses. Unsure if I’m making stuff up and making it relevant to a new pregnancy or not and unsure if implantation has even occurred?! With my daughter I had symptoms before missing a period. Was wondering if anyone else was in this boat too so we could bounce symptoms and stuff off each other :)

4 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am, I’m on a really long cycle after a MMC in October .but after confirming with temps I’m 7dpo, had a dip then increase in temp but think it’s nothing

5 years ago

I haven’t ever done temperatures :( do you have any symptoms

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm also 7 dpo...i think. I've been ttc for a year and Abit. On Monday I found out I have low progesterone and may have low ovary count and I am going to be put on clomid soon.

This cycle has got to be the weirdest I've had so far - on 5/6 dpo a very dark blue veins appread across my right boob and the areola (sorry tmi) and I've been feeling extremely nauseas randomly. I've also cried my eyes out over the smallest of things on TV. I have no idea if this is because af is due on Friday or that I could very possibly be pregnant what do you think?
What are your symptoms???

User image

5 years ago

Hello, I am 7dpo right now as well. The only symptoms I’ve experienced so far is an increase in thirst, boating, and gas. I’m certain we couldn’t have timed it more perfect this month and just wishing I’d have more symptoms ????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo