Community post

Information

Timeline of events- Miscarriage

View Full Post

At 7 wks I noticed my symptoms seemed to be waning not progressing so I went in for an US and hcg check. Baby had stopped developing around 5 wks and my levels were dropping. I’ve been thru a DNC as well as meds to induce spontaneous abortion and both were horrible. This time I chose to wait it out and let my body take care of itself. So it went like this...found out on Wednesday that the pregnancy wasn’t viable. Began spotting brown by Friday. By Sunday my lower back was aching, I was having cramps and my vag was hurting (pretty sure it was due to dilation.). I then began bleeding pretty heavily and passed a large amount of tissue. So I’m thinkin the worst is over and now I’m just waiting on the bleeding to stop so I can try again next cycle. Just thought I’d let y’all know my experience as I was not sure what to expect.

Paige

11 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

11 - 11 of 11 Comments

Hey Jessesgirl910, I have been following you ever since you commented on my post 6 weeks ago. How is everything going for you now?

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo