Community post

Journal

8dpo

8dpo today, and I have the weirdest mixed emotions - I am stressing out about it but the i'm also not. I feel like a negative nancy because I dont feel pregnant. but ummm hello its 8dpo!!!!. too early!!!! I just get in a funk feeling that its never going to happen. the sister in-law was told she will never have kids, I know, I know everyone is different but when you hear something like that soo close to home it gets to you a little bit. In our case we know its me, I dont ovulate on my own. So I have been monitored by REI dr for the last 3 months, the first 2 months we did Femera and the trigger shot- nothing. This month we switched to Clomid and continued to use the trigger shot - crossing my fingers and praying this is the lucky month.
I was thinking to myself that only recently has the topic of fertility has come out of the shadows and I am so grateful for that. To have a safe platform where I can go on and on about the feelings and symptoms and venting its just awesome. Even if no one reads this, its ok. my definition of a Mother: A woman that will sacrifice and go through any type of pain for her baby whether she has one or not.

0 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo