Community post

Question

Sub chorionic hemorrhage

So I was told a week ago I have a sub chorionic hemorrhage. Had no bleeding at all until just a little bit ago! What I’m wondering is how much bleeding with that is normal and when I should contact my doctor or go to the ER to be seen! Any words of advice or experience would be helpful thank you!

User image

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I had this with my last baby, when mine ruptured I thought I was for sure loosing the baby (SO much blood!) when I called the doctor they said to wait until my next appointment (4 days later) and they would do a scan and all was fine!

5 years ago

Ugh I have a whole week to go before my next scan! It’s going to drive my insane waiting that long not knowing what’s going on in there!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Had red blood Tuesday turned into brown spotting, yesterday and a huge hush of red blood that turned to brown spotting. Nothing so far today, but so worried about it. Just can’t gelp when you see red blood and panic.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo