Community post

Journal

Talk to me about Soy Iso

Hi all! I’m jumping back on the crazy train of ttc.... I’ve had 3 pp periods so far, waiting on #4 to show her face. We haven’t really been trying too hard since af returned. My son still wakes through the night and I was still nursing until 2 weeks ago when my son quit cold turkey so now I can take more supplements and not worry about anything crossing over to him. I’ve upped my coq10, will start the EPO on cd1 until O and I called my doctor to make an appt to see if she’d prescribe me clomid. I’m only seeing my GP tho and I got it from the RE when I was on it before we conceived my son - who is 14 months old now!! He’s a full blown toddler! He is a little tornado, full of life and cheekiness and we love him oh so much! Anyways... I can’t get an appt now until the end of January, so I thought I’d consider trying Soy? I can’t find too much info on it online, I’m not sure how to dose it for ttc?? I know some of you informative ladies have had luck so fill me in please!!! I believe you take it cd3-7, like clomid but not sure on the mg amount?? Any and all tips of love to hear about?!?! I did take a hpt last night because I’ve bewn feeling off the past couple days with some bouta of nausea, much like I had when pregnant with my son... so far “positive” is leading the votes but I’m not even a little convinced. I think I’m about 10/11 dpo now but can’t be sure. I used to get tell tale ovulation pain prepregnancy and now I can’t feel it.. maybe it’s not as strong? I dunno.

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Sandy is the Soy Iso lady!!! Lol. I took it once and my cycle was different and it freaked me out so I didnt take it again.

Mill

5 years ago

Ohh... how did it change your cycle??

5 years ago • Post starter

Ovulation was delayed significantly for me. Which made for a longer cycle. But anytime you take supplements it can do that I guess. The Dr. Would give me an rx, so I just never tried again. But Dakota got preggo using them.

Mill

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo