Community post

Question

22 dpo and still no af

Hello ladies I’m currently on cd 41 and 22 dpo I have taken 2 pregnancy test in the past week and both have been bfn my cycle was due on the 2nd and still no af. My cervix is really high and firm. Any 1 been in this position before I am also not having any of my usual af symptoms

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

You aren't out till af shows.
Do you track ovulation?

5 years ago

I haven’t tried tracking my ovulation I normally just go off the app on my phone simply because I’ve never been this late for a period and my period will start on or around the expected day except for when I was pregnant with my daughters

5 years ago • Post starter

I am in a similar spot. CD 58 with my cycle late by 28 days.....I haven’t been doing opks so I am not fully sure when I ovulated. Just wanting AF to show so we can try again. All tests have been bfn and my cervix is firm and high as well. Not sure what is going on with this cycle but trying to be patient.

User image

5 years ago

Me too I’m trying not to give up it’s just so hard when it’s been so long since my last period and I can’t figure out why it won’t start or why I still haven’t gotten a BFp. I called my ob office and they said to give it another week

5 years ago • Post starter

Im in the same position! Any updates?

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo