Community post

Journal

Possible Positive?

Posted a picture in the pregnancy test photos as well but I wanted to journal too. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of freaking out. First off, this is a VERY expired test as I bought these when testing with my 1st child who was born 12/16/15 so I am going to buy new ones. I'm only approximately 7 DPO as I really don't know when I ovulate. I took the picture about 3 minutes after testing and it did end up getting darker after this (I know it's hard to see). My husband and I haven't really been trying but not, not trying either if that makes any sense (I was a crazy person when trying with our first so we decided to try and relax next time). Of course this is the cycle that we had two parties that I over indulged on the booze with so I'm freaking out about that. Only time will tell I guess. I know it's still early but I will try a First Response tonight. I had a Blighted Ovum discovered in January 2015 before we got pregnant with our first child in March of 2015 so I know not to get too excited and/or terrified yet.

user submitted image

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Yay! I would say thats a BFP. Imo, an expired test is more likely to be false negative than false positive. I used expired CBA opk's from 2012 and they've always been accurate to what the other opk's have said. I'd actually prefer to buy an expired CBA cuz they're 1/4 the price. But Yeah, BFP, imo. Stay positive about it all and don't worry about the booze.

Congrats! =))

5 years ago

Yep, I'd say positive! Yay, I'm very excited for you!! Like Dakota said, don't worry about the booze.

User Image

5 years ago

Thanks ladies! Glad to hear from my fellow 2015er friends, haha. Sandy, Just read your journal on "the other side." So excited for you! Renae, are you trying for #2? Chase is soo cute! Can't believe he is 5 months! Colton will be 3 on Sunday!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Congrats! I've been following you for a long time as well! I think you have yourself a BFP

Mill

5 years ago

I know, all this goes by so fast! Thank you! Colton is precious too. No, we're not trying again yet, I just haven't removed my signature from years ago lol.

User Image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo