Community post

Journal

ugh!!! 2ww

sitting at my desk googling 6dpo as I have for the pas year, acting like I havent read the post over and over again. so annoyed with my body and how at times I feel like its failing me. Fertility round 3 and REI dr said it it doesn't work this time hes wants me to go in for the Dye test. great another way to make me feel like I dont function properly. Yes, I am venting to no one and maybe to everyone that might come across this post but I cant talk to my family. They would ask.. How is it that you're Mexican and still cant conceive? is it him? have you tried this? or my fave " its all those BC pills we told you not to take and now you see what is happening." and then they get mad at you for not being able to get pregnant.
But again I dont talk to them about whats going on, why? because its no one's Fucking business. That simple. so for you out in the world with a family that has no sense of boundary and culture states how your life should be right now, YOU are NOT ALONE. I am here.
I am DEECAR05 or just Dee and I am 6dpo and I really pray to baby Jesus that this month be the month.

7 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Comments

I told my mother I got an IUD just so she would stop asking why I'm not pregnant.
Hope this is your month lady!

5 years ago

thank you!!!!! its exciting to hear from someone!!!.
I told my nosy sisters that I cant start ttc until april due to a ovarian cyst I had removed in July

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm praying & sending you Alot of Sticky baby dust. I hope this your month.. Stay strong & try not to stress too much.

User image

5 years ago

I'm 4dpo and googling all the time. Even though every cycle I tell me self to chill!
Hope your 2ww goes fast

5 years ago

@espence yes!!! I go through spurts of " Iam not going to stress" "I got this" " I am not reading in to the symptoms" to omg why is time going soo slow.
How long have you been trying for?

@ohboyOrgirl thank you!! baby dust to all!!!!

This is my 6th month. We had a chemical pregnancy 3 months ago. So I'm hoping 3 is the magic number and we get it this month with a sticky one

5 years ago

Yes!! I keep telling myself 3rd times the charm!!!! fingers crossed for you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo