Community post

Question

Confused

So, first time poster! I am very confused. I am not sure exactly when I O’d. I only track through C.M. changes. I am on cycle day 48 and only BFN. Some faints but I’m pretty sure it’s in my head. I have heard stories of late BFP but not this late! My longest cycle was 44 days long. I guess it depends when you O, but like I said I’m not exactly sure. I have had off and on cramping and no spotting or bleeding at all. Some nausea, especially while driving. I guess my question is, any BFP this late? I am scheduled to go to the doctors in a week. If I am not pregnant I’m worried something might be wrong.

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hey there! I never had this experience but I’ve read many times in forums that there are many ladies that never had a bfp on a hpt even tho they were pregnant. Maybe you should do a blood test. I hope there’s nothing wrong with your health and that all this is caused by a little baby!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo