Community post

Question

Need Help with LH Strips

Idk whats going on. Idk if I have ovulated yet or not. My cyles are irregular though. I twnd to have long xycles. All of my four previous pregnancies i ovulated around CD 30. Idk why i ovulate that late but yea... here are my tests so far

user submitted image

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I wouldn't say any of those are positive yet.
If you normally o on CD 30 you have a few days yet.
After you o do you have a normal 14 day luteal phase?

5 years ago

CD 12 was very close to positive. There isnt a cd13? That is a huge missing piece since your Cd 12 test was so dark. Have there been any signs that accompany possible ovulation? Any ewcm? I would definitely keep testing though if your regular ovulation day is later on in your cycle. I would just definitely baby dance anytime those suckers get dark and it gets fertile in lady land! Good luck!

Mill

5 years ago

I started testing on cd 13

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Ok, the picture is blurry, it looked like CD 12... So far CD 13 was the darkest. Looked very close to positive.

Mill

5 years ago

I believe if you have o'd yet then you did cd12 the day you didn't test. Not every cycle is the same. Sometimes you can o earlier then you had thought. Good luck and I hope you get your bfp

My bundle of joy can in 2016 my dd. Now for another sister or brother.

5 years ago

I'm afraid I can't offer anything more than the other ladies have, but could I please ask what app that is you're using to compare your OPKs? X

5 years ago

Premom

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo