Community post

Discussion

Im confused... what could be the problem?

I was late 3 days with af...so i was like ok well we will see ...I checked my cervix (sorry tmi) high and soft....I was like ok time to test.I got a negative. Then the day I got the negative I started to spot. I expected to have a full af the next day. When i woke up again only spotting off and on all day... today nothing. I feel like Im grasping at straws here but it was strange and abnormal. Ive learned to not put too much thought in to "symptoms" because they seem to correlate with pms... and with my first the ONLY symptoms I had was a positive test and absent period. I was also young and not in tune with my body... Im going to test tomorrow and see..We will see nervous to check I always hate getting negatives!

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know exactly how you feel! AF is due tomorrow, but i've had the weirdest symptoms for the past 8 days that I could swear were pregnancy related and not PMS..but every test has been negative so far.
I read on another board that some women didn't get their BFP until a full week after AF was due, and that spotting was normal.
Fingers crossed it's the same for you!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

I'm in the same confusion boat!!

We were not TTC #3 until next year so I've still been on my mini pill... After weaning #2 four months ago on his first birthday I got my period back and is crazy irregular, but I am currently estimated 4 days late, on CD 33 which is the same amount of days as my record longest cycle since getting my period back...Now with my other two babies I tested positive before I was even due for my period so being late with no positive test is really strange to me. I swear I've had several obvious pregnancy symptoms...I don't usually have PMS besides cramps and frustration that comes with hormones and moods but this past week has been so aggravating.

Either way we will be happy, I just wish I could know for sure if I am pregnant or not. I don't want to rush off to the doctor until its been a full week late which is friday. I am taking another test that morning and calling the doctor should I still be without AF...

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo