Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 576 Replies | Last Page

35 months ttc no 2 ???? back in it for another month x

5 years ago

Welcome @wouldlike been trying 13 months for no1 now

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello there! I hope you don’t mind to join you!
I’m currently on CD 10 waiting for ovulation in 2-3 days! Not preventing pregnancy for 8 years but not religiously trying, just doing our thing waitin for a baby to come.
Fully ttc for 8 cycles now for baby No1. No luck till now. First month taking pregnacare His & Hers.. Hope this helps!
Baby dust to everyone and let’s hope to see as many bfps as possible! Good luck!!

User image

5 years ago

Hai welcome to ttc hehe
I just wanted to write here bcs we decided that we try this month to
To all the mommy here want to be i hope ur dream comes true

As for me i got a fever today like im in pain all night cannot sleep i have pain under the left rib and i sweat so much i dont know whats wrong i hope she goes away tommorow bcss mu ov is due in paar days away and i hope that it goes as planned at least weve got nothing to lose

@itsanna hi baby girl how are you
@wouldlikeanother i hope this is your month
@alexplpl welcome try mommy hope fo u too

5 years ago

HI lovely ladies! 3 months TTC for me and fingers crossed this is all our month!
I have been feeling a little 'off' this past week or so- currently 11DPO (I think), and feeling tired, sore boobs, mild cramps for a few days there, and for a few days felt like I had a cold coming on...
Also having really vivid dreams this past 4 or 5 nights- anyone else ever had that?
Baby dust to you all this month!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

Hello, I am on my 1st cycle of TTC baby #2 after a MC in October. I am on 1DPO approximately and hoping for a rainbow baby. It would be amazing to get a positive right around Christmas.

5 years ago • Edited

@Fernanda I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way for this month!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

Hi all I’m in the tww too - currently 2 dpo... ttc 2 years and am 2 months post laparoscopy for endometriosis stage 3 so fingers crossed we finally get a baby!!!! Good luck to all! Xx

Hoping for our little baby number 1 soon

5 years ago

Hi I'm here too. 4th cycle TTC #1. CD4 and waiting for AF to go away. Supposed to O around Christmas. Just started a B vitamin complex today and going to be a little more committed to exercise this cycle. Good luck everyone!

5 years ago

@alex welcome to the group !! I that you get to baby dancing away !!

@octagon girl hey !! Welcome back lol although it's not always as fun as it is... I hope you feel better babe and that you get baby dancing away

@raven my first symptom was sore boobs and cramping so it could be a really good sign I have my fingers crossed for you !!

@fernanda I'm so so sorry for your loss babe I hope you get a positive !!

@k8mcm welcome back hun and I'm sorry about your endometriosis Hopegully you get some good news this month

5 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo