Community post

Question

Implantation bleeding

Hey ladies. I’m currently 8DPO and I wiped and found this. Could this be IB?

user submitted image

7 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I would think so. If it doesn't increase and last along time. Your in the right time at 8dpo. Thats a good sign. for you!!!

5 years ago

I think so. AF is not due for 6 days. And I never spot this early. It’s always usually the day before.

5 years ago • Post starter

You should be able to get a positive test within 3 days if it is!!!

5 years ago

Any updates?

5 years ago

Unfortunately AF did come. But I now do not believe this was IB. This was day 8 PO. On day ten I had more than this picture. It looked more like IB. But AF did come. Despite all the signs of pregnancy. What was even worse is that normally she shows first thing in the AM she waited till late in the day. But no positives at all at any time.

5 years ago • Post starter

Ugh, I'm so sorry! The concept of time is so evil; Waiting for your body to reveal hints and clues is the hardest thing ever. Good luck for next cycle hun

5 years ago

It could have been pink tinged cervical discharge from when you DTD. The cervix can sometimes be bruised easily and will bleed which gives a pink discharge.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo