Community post

Discussion

Hopeful

So I have been ttc for a year now... well my husband travels alot for work so sometimes hes not here for the fertile week. So it makes it difficult. At first i was like oh YES! This is going to be awesome ttc is going to be fun and supper easy... hahahahaha my first and only child was a surprise ... i felt semi jealous of the women who were charting and new when they were ovulating scheduling time and dates for thier hubbies to ttc as i never experienced that ... now its become a total obsession i had to step back for a while and not think about it at all because it was getting to be too much of an emotional toll. Even with stepping back and not trying, everytime I get AF I break down and feel like a total failure. I had an IUD after my firstborn and Im terrified Im infertile now or maybe im being punished for haveing a child so young...I know the chances are low and the second sounds completely crazy but these are the things that go through my mind everytime I get af... I was young with my firstborn and looked even yonger then I was... so baby shopping was awful and people were awful the father was not supportive so i took on the world as single mother for 9 years. Then i found the love of my life who is everything Ive ever wished for. I wish I could Experience everything in this phase of my adult life with a supportive hubbs and a great life...with all that being said im 2 days late and im terrified to test... I dont want to see another negative I dont think I can take it again...Im sooo nervous. I am supper regular with af its like clock work. The last time I was late like this I had a few faint positives then it ended in a miscarriage... I dont wanna go through that again either...so needless to say I dont want to get my hopes up.

0 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo