Community post

Discussion

Just need to ramble

So I’m just waiting like most of you. Summary
In August I both welcomed and said goodbye to my precious angel. We suffered a MMC and at the time of discovering we were expecting I wasn’t so excited. I have three beautiful daughters already. However the excitement grew. Each scan I seen my precious little girl growing! Unexpectedly August 10 2018 I heard the news she no longer had a heartbeat. August 16, 2018 we delivered (kinda) Cherish. Since then I have felt so incredibly empty and we started trying once cleared. I know it sounds silly but this is officially month two. So IF we were successful it would put our due date August 23 2018. However being we had three c-sections preciously we would have an additional and that itself can put it on Cherish’s birthday. I so desperately want this. Going to my daughters grave side on Halloween then Thanksgiving (and many times in between) I dug a small hole and inserted a baby bottle. I wrote “message in a bottle” on it. Each time I go visit her I beg her to help mommy. A baby will never ever replace her however a baby would be a small piece of her given back to me. Gosh I’m sorry but to whoever reads this thank you. As I typed this my tears are flowing. Just sometimes it’s nice to have a stranger who has been there and gone through what we have is completely amazing. So just by reading my post you have given me strength. God bless you all and may he give you what we are all on this site trying to achieve xoxo

for our

7 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I'm so very sorry for your loss:( i know it can be very difficult to cope with i wish you the very best in trying to concieve and tons of

User image

5 years ago

Thank you for reading my post. It truly just helps knowing someone out there is cheering us on. Life is frustrating but I try to keep PMA thank you for being so kind and taking time out of your day to read... well me!

for our

5 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear you lost Cherish. I hope you get exactly what you want and have a healthy and easy pregnancy

5 years ago

Again thank you for taking time out of your day as well. It truly means the world to me that simple read and kind words truly help someone. I thank you and hope you have a blessed holiday

for our

I really think I’m pregnant!!! I’m going to buy a frer today. I’m only 10dpo right now should I hold off or take it!!! My ic keep showing lines idk I’m shaking scared yet excited yet scared lol

for our

Fingers crossed for you!!! That's amazing

5 years ago

TTCpot, I’m also very sorry for your loss. I hope this is your rainbow baby. Fingers, toes, everything crossed for the both of us. We could be due date buddies! I’m 11 dpo today like you, and had positive tests yesterday and today.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo