Community post

Journal

41 cd and still no af

Today I'm cycle day 41... normally 35 cycle but because of my last cycle being overly short this one is going to be long. I tested yesterday (40 cd) I thought I saw a line but it was like shadow almost it was right away but it was very light so light I felt crazy... when took a picture I couldn't really see it. I feel crazy. I'm questioning if I should test tomorrow or wait until Friday?... It most likely was nothing and I getting my hopes up.

5 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I completely get this! I am cd 53!! I have tested so many times and am just getting frustrated and tired. I still have no sign of AF myself and have tested until now I am only testing once a week just to be sure. I am hoping AF will start soon or I will see that magical positive!

They say you aren’t out until AF shows....but I am not so sure about that anymore. Good luck and I hope you see that positive!!

User image

5 years ago

Hang in the ShayGosney. it's so frustrating especially when people dont understand...
I know my end is coming soon and I'm guessing it's af but I would love if it was a positive. My boobs hurt and feel heavy. I throw up couple of times when brushing my teeth (that happen last time I was pregnant but it ended in mc and it was every time I brush my teeth. It extreme) it only happen the last 2days and it's not every time but I'm tempted to test tomorrow

5 years ago • Post starter

Well I got my period finally I can't wait to have my regular cycle back

I’m sorry jilly I wish AF didn’t show for you. Don’t worry, you have us for support! We all need support when the hubbies just don’t understand what we are going through.

User image

5 years ago

Thanks Renee

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo