Community post

Success story

11-25-18 BFP!!!

To God be all the glory! I got my first ever vvfl 11-22-18 Thanksgiving, I couldn't believe it so I tested again the next morning still vvfl I was only 11dpo. I'm super excited and still in shock. I did bloodwork to confirm. My doctor was happy also. My husband and i had been ttc for years no success, we got serious and started letrozole aka femara in June started on 2.5 mg. Cd 5-9. Then I did 3 rounds step up 2.5 to 5 mg cd 3-7. My last cycle i conceived i did cd 5-9 7.5 mg only bd once when i got a positive opk. Prior to that we dtd every other day during ovulation. I also dedicated to a 31 intentional prayer to get pregnant in October. I'm 36 dh is 43 we have tried off and on for our 1st baby for 15years plus. I tried 2 rounds clomid and 1 round femara in 2012. Not the right time. It's our season now. Much live and prayer to anyone else who has ttc for years wait for the chapter in your story it will happen!!!

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

taymarie30 thank you for sharing your wonderful news, your happiness made me smile from ear to ear. Congratulations to you and your family

5 years ago

Taymarie30 my heart is so so happy for you guys! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo