Community post

Discussion

TTC September babies!

View Full Post

Thought it would be nice to start a September group for those of us who will be back at it again next cycle!

31 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hi I am Dee, can I join in?
I am 6dpo and I am going crazy, my suggested test date is next Tuesday the 18. I am soo impatient but I am also scared of the possibility of another negative.

5 years ago

Absolutely! I can totally relate, I was just talking with my husband about how this is all such an emotional roller coaster!

5 years ago • Post starter

DeeCar05- I know exactly how you feel! AF is due tomorrow and i've tested about 4 times in recent days because I am literally desperate to see that BFP but all i'm geting is one line...It's so hard not to test but then ridiculously hard when it comes up as BFN..Sending your way!!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

So I think I finally got my positive opk today (2 days late)!

user submitted image

@babyraven18 I guess the beauty of being under the care of REI is the Dr tells you when you will ovulate and when to be intimate. 2 weeks later a blood test, no nonsense with these guys.
Last night I stretched my legs and I had cramps that lasted about 30 secs. they were pulling like cramps. but I am def symptom spotting.

5 years ago

Got my positive opk this afternoon, did the bd and now we wait! I have decided to be a crazy lady and start testing in 6 days!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

At 8 dpo am I just going crazy?

user submitted image

Another squinter today (9 dpo)!

user submitted image

Well lady’s for those of you who are still around, I got a positive on first signal, clinical guard, and frer 6 day sooner! God willing I WILL be having a September baby!

user submitted image

Oh wow congratulations

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo