Community post

Discussion

TTC September babies!

Thought it would be nice to start a September group for those of us who will be back at it again next cycle!

31 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Well lady’s for those of you who are still around, I got a positive on first signal, clinical guard, and frer 6 day sooner! God willing I WILL be having a September baby!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Good morning, ladies! This is our week!! I hope you all are ready to get busy this week during our fertile windows to make those Christmas babies!! My window starts today and i noticed some watery CM this morning and my temp is still low. As for me, i'm taking omega-3 fish oil, prenatal vitamin, conception supplement, b-6, 1000 mg vitamin c, zinc, and co-enzyme Q10. We also use pre-seed and DH is taking lycopene and vitamin C. This is our 3rd month TTC our first and we are healthy but old and hoping we are still able to conceive naturally!!

@Lindsayrs we are also trying every other day and started on Saturday. You and I really ARE on the same schedule! I'm planning to start OPK this afternoon, but i'm only CD10 so still a little early. Last month i got my first positive OPK and O'd on the same day (CD13). I read this can happen to those of us who are a little advanced in age :) So this month i ordered the clearblue test that also tests estrogen so it tells you your 4 fertile days hoping that might give me a better indicator of when O is coming.

I'm happy to have some cycle buddies this month on the same schedule of me and looking forward to getting through the month together! Baby dust to all!!!

5 years ago

Confirmed!

user submitted image

Hey there! I'm with you girlfriend! Been TTC for 3 months after IUD removal and no success yet. I'm on CD4 today, expecting my fertile window next week and either AF or a BFP on Christmas Eve!!

5 years ago

my suggested test date is also Christmas eve!

Awesome! We are in this together! Come on -- we've got this!!! Also my fertile window is finally lining up with my lunar cycle this month, so i'm really hoping this is it!

5 years ago

@Lindsayrs wondering how you're doing this week? I'm getting geared up for my fertile window next week.

5 years ago

Hey y’all! I’m glad you are making this group early:). I always see these groups pop up when I’m already half way through my cycle so we all must be pretty close cycle buddies! I’m trying some new things this month like temping and Premama fertility support this month????????????????

5 years ago

Very anxious to start my opk’s this cycle, dh and I have decided to try and bd every other day this cycle (starting Saturday) so we don’t miss our window! How is everyone else feeling?

Today’s opk was negative (as expected) but hubby is still willing to bd just in case lol.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo