Community post

Journal

Trying not trying!

Hi everyone, I thought I'd pop on with an update. Haven't been posting on this site really since the birth of my daughter nearly 2 years ago.

I got married on the 10th of November with Isla as our gorgeous flower girl!

I estimated that I probably ovulated around our wedding date, and BD two days before and one day after. I just didn't want to stress with tests. I've kinda said to my hubby that if it happens this time, it will. I just don't want the stress I had when we were trying to conceive Isla.

Anyway, fast forward to last weekend. My breasts really hurt. Like excruciating. Left one more than right. I think I'm about 10 DPO today. Still a lot of pain. Can't wear a bra. :-(

I've done a test every day for 3 days - all negative. AF due in 3 days so thinking it's probably negative now anyway. No spotting but a bit of CM. Worried about the possibility of another ectopic since tests all negative...

I feel a bit out of practice with the symptoms. What should I be looking out for? Do you think there's any hope this cycle?

I have a gp appointment tomorrow because either way my breast pain is unbearable and I'm getting a little concerned :-(

xxx

User image

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Hopefully it's nothing to be concerned about. Welcome back btw.... I had followed you while trying with your last pregnancy!

Mill

5 years ago

Hey! Yes I remember and you have a gorgeous little one too! So lovely to hear from you ???? xxx Good luck on your ttc journey. I'll update you tomorrow after my gp fingers crossed! xx

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo