Community post

Journal

My TTC journal

View Full Post

I thought, instead of making new "journals" for every cycle, that I would only have this one. Aunt flo showed up today. Closing in on 2 years TTC:ing and I'm really starting to wonder what causes all my chemical pregnancies. If some of my "positives" are caused by a cyst, or something else. Or if it's my immune system that's gone awry. I have several allergies (both pet allergies, grass, some foods etc) and fibromyalgia. I've read that sometimes the immune system can be the cause of implantation faliure, which makes it a possibility in my case. Planning on seeing an obgyn next year, to see if there's any help we can get from there (most likely not). In the meantime, I'm gonna continue taking maca and I'm also thinking of trying chinese acupuncture.

User image

63 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 63 Comments | Last Page

Those internet dip sticks kinda suck for early testing. I was constantly getting what you are getting and driving myself nuts. I quit buying them.

Mill

5 years ago

Hm, I hope I see the start of something.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Darker pic

user submitted image

User image

I'm really starting to think that these brand are either very slow to show progression, or they easily get evaps. Because the line are only marginally getting darker, and it's not by much.. Starting to feel like af is on her way at any moment. I'm either 16 dpo or 10 dpo, depending on which OPK to trust. My lp is usually 14-15 days.

This is what the hpt looked like last night.

user submitted image

User image

Zoomed in

user submitted image

User image

It's not darker at all this morning, unfortunately.

user submitted image

User image

Closer up

user submitted image

User image

I guess it's a super tiny bit darker with smu. The thing is that the line disappears after it dries.. So I'm going to the pharmacy tomorrow to buy one of their brands, which is more reliable (and expensive).

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo