Community post

Journal

My TTC journal

View Full Post

I thought, instead of making new "journals" for every cycle, that I would only have this one. Aunt flo showed up today. Closing in on 2 years TTC:ing and I'm really starting to wonder what causes all my chemical pregnancies. If some of my "positives" are caused by a cyst, or something else. Or if it's my immune system that's gone awry. I have several allergies (both pet allergies, grass, some foods etc) and fibromyalgia. I've read that sometimes the immune system can be the cause of implantation faliure, which makes it a possibility in my case. Planning on seeing an obgyn next year, to see if there's any help we can get from there (most likely not). In the meantime, I'm gonna continue taking maca and I'm also thinking of trying chinese acupuncture.

User image

63 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by informative)

41 - 50 of 63 Comments | Last Page

And the test I took right after the opk. This is taken right at the 10 min mark. Still nothing more than a shadow/possible evap. Either I'm 9 dpo or ovulating right now. So frustrating not knowing what's going on!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Close up

user submitted image

User image

But when I use the flash, it's a little bit visible at least. Still not trusting it though.

user submitted image

User image

5th day of OPKs looking like this.. What the heck is going on?! It's not even funny anymore.. HPTs are negative. Are my body desperatly trying to ovulate and failing? I know you can get a false surge near af, but I have never ever had a positive or strong OPK unless I was near ovulation. So I'm confused as hell right now!

user submitted image

User image

Still haven't figured out what my body is up to. But I'll keep testing until I get either a bfp or af shows up. I think the line is a tad bit more visible today, even though it's still really faint. Or it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

user submitted image

User image

I'm really starting to think that these tests are just playing tricks on me. They're simply not getting any stronger than a shadow at best. Can't even get the faint line to show up when I try to upload the pic in my gallery, even though it's visible on my computer.

user submitted image

User image

Forgot to zoom in.

user submitted image

User image

Superzoom

user submitted image

User image

Quite fascinating to see what yesterday's test looks like now it's dried. Completely invalid, I know. But still.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo