Community post

Journal

My TTC journal

View Full Post

I thought, instead of making new "journals" for every cycle, that I would only have this one. Aunt flo showed up today. Closing in on 2 years TTC:ing and I'm really starting to wonder what causes all my chemical pregnancies. If some of my "positives" are caused by a cyst, or something else. Or if it's my immune system that's gone awry. I have several allergies (both pet allergies, grass, some foods etc) and fibromyalgia. I've read that sometimes the immune system can be the cause of implantation faliure, which makes it a possibility in my case. Planning on seeing an obgyn next year, to see if there's any help we can get from there (most likely not). In the meantime, I'm gonna continue taking maca and I'm also thinking of trying chinese acupuncture.

User image

63 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 63 Comments | Last Page

Unfortunately, the line didn't show as well in the pic.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Another pic

user submitted image

User image

I got some light brown when I whiped yesterday before bed and I still get it when I whipe. So, either I actually ovulated earlier and the temps where a little slow to catch on, or it's IB. 'Cause I don't get spotting until at least 12-13 dpo.

And my test this morning actually showed a faint line, but now I didn't have to question if I had line eyes. I'm going to the pharmacy later to buy a different brand, just to check that this one isn't faulty.

user submitted image

User image

For the records, it's 9 dpo today.

user submitted image

User image

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Well, merry f*cking christmas.. Today's two tests are almost negative, my spottings are increasing and I can feel that sharp pinching that I get before af shows up. I'm gonna put my thermometer away and delete my apps for next cycle. There's no use in tracking it anyway..

User image

Aaand af just showed her ugly face. Hopefully next year will give us our bfp.

User image

Fuck. I'm sorry. It all sucks.

5 years ago

Another cycle, another try. Put my thermometer away and aren't counting cycle days like I usually do. Still uses OPK strips though. Started testing with OPK 2 days ago and have had "almost positives" the whole time. Got a positive at 9 and the OPK I took only a few hours later was already lighter. Me and my husband did what we could before he left for work yesterday. Since I don't use my apps this time I don't count dpo, which hopefully won't make me test too early. I only make som small notes in my bullet journal when my period started and for the positive opk, as well as my next expected period date.

Trying to come to terms that it may take some time to conceive, and if it doesn't happen - then I at least have my wonderful son.

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo