Community post

Journal

My TTC journal

I thought, instead of making new "journals" for every cycle, that I would only have this one. Aunt flo showed up today. Closing in on 2 years TTC:ing and I'm really starting to wonder what causes all my chemical pregnancies. If some of my "positives" are caused by a cyst, or something else. Or if it's my immune system that's gone awry. I have several allergies (both pet allergies, grass, some foods etc) and fibromyalgia. I've read that sometimes the immune system can be the cause of implantation faliure, which makes it a possibility in my case. Planning on seeing an obgyn next year, to see if there's any help we can get from there (most likely not). In the meantime, I'm gonna continue taking maca and I'm also thinking of trying chinese acupuncture.

User image

63 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 63 Comments | Last Page

When you ovulate try eating pineapple core from 1-5 days only. It is suppose to help with implantation. I did it for 2 months and it worked I believe. I used it once i quick taken baby aspirin.

A pineapple core has a nutrient called Bromelain. According to Natural Fertility Info, bromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory and is commonly called nature's aspirin. This enzyme is reported as being helpful in implantation. You are suppose to eat the pineapple core after a confirmed ovulation, for 5 days.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - I actually tried both baby aspirin and pineapple core for a few cycles, but it didn't do any difference at all for me. So I'm a bit lost as for what I can try next. That's why I'm thinking of trying chinese acupuncture. At least it may help with my pain and hopefully let me sleep better at night. If it also helps with fertility - then great!

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

The testing for ovulation begins. I'm now CD 10 and are beginning to feel some ovulation pain, along with tender breasts. I'm taking maca this cycle too and so are my husband.

user submitted image

User image

Hi! I love chinese acupuncture. I havent done it for fertility but it has helped me with so many issues!
It is something I will definitely try in the new year if this isnt our month. My acupuncturist has a whole wall mural of her babies she has helped come into this world!
I'm right with you this month CD 9 and doing opks! Good luck lady!

5 years ago

@Espence - I didn't have the time to make an appointment for it this month, so I'm also thinking of doing it in the new year if this is a bust. Almost cycle buddies! Good luck to you too!

User image

Currently cd 14 and have barely felt any ovulation pain for a few days. I'm only a bit sore where my ovaries are. So either my ovulation is gonna be delayed by a few days, or it's one of those "rare" months where I have hardly any ovulation pain at all.

user submitted image

User image

Well, this day couldn't end any more shitty. First we got an invoice for the water usage and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! On the invoice where dates from last year, almost a year and a half before we bought it. Long story short, after I talked to the superintendent I got a phone call about the invoice. Seems to be a minor bug in the system, and she told me she would cancel the invoice and send us a correct one. When the anger started to disappeared, my husband got a phone call from his work and had to leave. And to top it off, I got a positive OPK and we last BDed sunday. So my hopes for this cycle isn't high at all.

user submitted image

User image

Still waiting for my temp rise after that positive opk 2 days ago. I usually get a temp rise the day of a positive opk. So either this is a slow rise, or I didn't actually ovulate and it will probably be delayed a few days. This happened to me 2 cycles ago were I thought I ovulated on cd 16, but then the temp dropped down again. I used my monitor that time though, and not regular opk strips. Only got a "high" at cd 16, but it isn't unusual for me to get a "peak" the day of my temp rise, so I thought that was the case. Then I got my true "peak" at cd 20-21. I barely had any ovulation pain, which normally is a good indicator of ovulation day for me. It's the same this cycle too, so far I've barely had any ovulation pain, aside from some pretty sharp pain when I went to bed at cd 16.

I have to keep temping and see what happens in the next couple of days. I actually don't mind if I didn't ovulate at cd 16, and that it will happen in the next couple of days. Then my husband will be back home again and it will give us a better chance. Otherwise we will have to hope the swimmers from 3 days before ovulation will be enough.

User image

This is my cycle when I thought I ovulated at cd 16, but actually didn't.

user submitted image

User image

And this is what my chart looks so far this time around.

user submitted image

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo