Community post

Question

Pregnant but by whom

Hello ladies, so I have a question yes I know best bet is a DNA test but still maybe someone can make me feel like I'm not Looney lol. Okay well my last period was May 11, I had sex with my ex May 26. Okay now into June I had sex with guy number 2 on the 8th and the 11th yes I know I didn't really realize they were so close. Well of course my ultrasound didn't match up with my lmp. I have on avg a 36 day cycle.when I went to my doc appt they said my estimated conception date was about June 13th. This is where I get confused, because that would mean I got a positive test a 12 days after my conception. Which it wasn't faint and if I went by the earliest date me and guy 2 had sex that puts me getting a positive 2 weeks 2 days after sex with him. Does that seem right?or could it be guy #1 and I implantated late? Because July 5th was my first ultrasound and I was only 5 weeks 2 days with them putting my due date at March 5th. And I feel like when I took a test on the 17th I seen a second line but it was so faint I tossed it in the trash and waited a week later to test.

user submitted image

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Most likely guy #2. Sperm only lives for 3-5 days and only being 5 weeks and 2 days makes sense to me.

User image

5 years ago

Most likely guy #2. I would actually say I am 99% sure it is guy #2's baby.

5 years ago

Something doesn't really add up with the dates they gave you. They estimated your conception date was June 13th but if they said you were already 5 weeks and 2 days on July 5th that means a May 29th conception date. If your last period was on May 11 and you have 36 day cycles, you should have ovulated around June 2nd so you either ovulated later or earlier that month. Either way, you couldn't have been 5 weeks and 2 days on July 5 and have an estimated conception date of June 13. One of those 2 data points is off. Do you know what they based the June 13 date on? With that said, it sounds like you are saying the test in the picture was taken on June 25 and if you did conceive on June 13 (or around the 8th-11th), it wouldn't be that strange to get a strong positive on your test at 12-14 dpo. By 14 dpo my tests were already pretty dark for both of my pregnancies. In any case, I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

5 years ago

They based it off of ultrasound. They said they weren't going by my lmp because they were two weeks difference

5 years ago • Post starter

Bachelor #2 I’d say. 2weeks would prob only give u a faint pos. Which one u gonna tell? Wait till it’s born and see who it looks like or do a DNA test on the DL. Keep us posted and good luck!!

Paige

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo