Community post

Question

Input needed

So my cycle has been playing some tricks on me. Af decided to show her face five days early. My cycles are normally 32-33 days. This cycle not so much. So my husband and I were taking and I took an ovulation test and to my surprise it’s very very positive. I took a hgc but I did t really see anything he thinks he sees the slightest line. I don’t understand how I would get a blazing positive opk while af was in town. I’m lost
Friday my weekend started on the bathroom floor sick like just absolutely sick. Ended up going to a urgent care because my fever spiked to 105.4 nonetheless Sunday I finally feel kinda human again but then I started spotting. I though well this could be a good sign right!? No then af come full force. I just don’t know why I would get such a strong positive opk. Ideas?

user submitted image

Married 2011 dd1 6/04 dd2 10/06 dd3 4/13 dd4 mmc 9/16/18 ttc#5 :

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

LH can spike before af, I've never taken an opk during my period but I have got positives the day before I've started.

5 years ago

I have never done it before but dh was like try it and that’s what I got. It’s weird and I don’t know what to think about it because really this is day 2 so it’s weird

5 years ago • Post starter

I've done a quick web search and apparently it does happen sometimes. Some women can get an LH surge early in their cycle before the follicle is ready.

5 years ago

How weird is that !!!???? I think my body hates me at times
After our loss in August we just want our storm to end.

So just an update
With a trip to the er for my daughter they tested me I felt it was so random but there is a nasty flu bug going around and to my surprise I tested positive!!!
I really don’t know what is going on here

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo