Question

Weird Symbol on Clearblue Digital Opk

Anyone know what this symbol means??

user submitted image

Paige

4 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Is that the arrow pointing at a book? I think it wants you to read something in the instruction booklet. If you were trying to read a stick then something probably went wrong and you'll have to do another stick. This is why I started peeing in cups so I could use another stick in case something went wrong. Good luck!

5 years ago

Yes, arrow pointing to book. I couldn’t find anything in my info pamphlet bout it tho. Ive stuck other sticks in and out a few times but nothing happens. Good thing I have two of em uh?! And I always use a cup just to make sure I get enough on there lol. They’re too expensive to be makin mistakes. Thanks for ur response.

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

From what I could find in the instructions (looked at clearblue's website), it only said the symbol meant that you can't use that holder again. It didn't say why though.

User image

5 years ago

Well crap! Thanks for doin that for me!!

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo