Community post

Question

9dpo bad left sided cramp that came and went

Hi ladies,
So i had my Progesterone levels checked on CD21 and they came back at 41 ????... was so happy with that.
Yesterday 15/11 i was 9dpo and had the most awful left sided cramp that came and went for about an hour it woke me up ????... Could this have been implantation cramps or arent they as severe?
Ive had sore nipples since 6dpo and waves of nausea. My fatigue is on another level ????.
Could i be making these symptoms up??
Any advice would be appreciated
K

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Hi Kirstiee88!! I have no idea about implantation cramps because i've never felt them (never been pregnant and TTC for 2 months). But...i wanted to respond to your question so we can commiserate together. I'm also 9 DPO today!!!

5 years ago

Ive been pregnant twice before and both ended in miscarriages... So its abit stessful to be trying again.
Id never felt that type of pain before even in my previous pregnancys. Was a sharp pain on my left side. Trying to not get m hopes up. Ive been googling all day lol which isnt good. Im 10dpo today. When are you planning on testing? Im thinking Sunday? But it might be too soon

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey there! I'm so sorry about your losses. I have been having sharp pains the last couple of days, on my left side as well. But honestly i thought it was just bad gas from all the vegetables i've been eating LOL! I have it pretty bad the night of 7DPO and now once in the middle of the day today (9 DPO). We are going away for Thanksgiving (driving 15+ hours with my mother-in-law and my step daughter) so i'm hoping that will distract me from POAS. I'm planning to wait until i'm late which technically wouldn't be until a week from today. But again i'll be out of town with family so i'm thinking i will just wait until i get home Saturday in the comfort of my own home. By then AF might be here. If you're 10 DPO then sunday wouldn't be too soon in my opinion to start testing -- just keep in mind i've read that many people don't get a BFP until AF is late (like around 16-18 DPO). Please keep me posted tho on your symptoms and test results! I'll do the same! Right now my only symptom is sore, tender breasts, the gas pain i mentioned earlier, and a bloody nose 6 DPO.

5 years ago

Hey,
So i tested this morning at 13dpo and still BFN think im out this month and will have to keep trying. FF said im due on tomorrow i dont think thats right more like Wednesday/Thursday... How is your TTW?

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! I know this is hard to believe but I haven't tested yet. Today I'm 15 DPO with AF expected tomorrow. My luteal phase is usually 15-17 days, so I will know soon enough. No real symptoms of note except my BB have been so sore sooner than usual this month. I'm sorry to hear about your BFN and I'm hoping next time you post it will be positive!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! I'll let you know when the witch gets here.

5 years ago

Hello again! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I just wanted to let you know that AF came late Friday night so i'm most certainly out LOL. I'm counting today as CD3 and will be trying again this month. Let me know if you ever ended up getting your BFP!!!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo