Community post

Journal

Ovulation in Sight and Rx for Clomid!

Been trying since June with no luck. So I took Dakota's advice and called the Dr. To see if he would give me an Rx for Clomid without seeing me. And he did! He said to try it for a couple months and if nothing happens to call him and he would change the dose. He gave me 100 mgs.... I'm not getting any younger and so we are gonna see if this does the trick! Got a positive on an opk today so we are gonna see what this month brings! Hey, ya never know????

Mill

3 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Yay! Hope you catch that eggie this cycle...then you won't need the Clomid!
Clomid was horrid for me. It worked the opposite on my body....it would make my body stall and not ovulate at all. My body is strange lol. Best wishes!

5 years ago

Yay! Good luck!! =))

Lemme know how things go with the first round (if u make it to that), u can add some supps with the Clomid that increase ur odds and help with lining/CM. Hopefully it doesn't get to that point, but if it does, I'll help where I can. =))

5 years ago

After the 2nd cycle of taking it last time I had almost no bleeding after af. I figured it was my lining...

Mill

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo