Community post

Discussion

Spotting after positive blood work

Ok so I am spotting right now after finding out I was pregnant. No cramps just spotting 2 days after my normal af day. Doc said I would be around 8 weeks. Could this be from the placenta implanting or is it a pending miscarriage.

My bundle of joy can in 2016 my dd. Now for another sister or brother.

10 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Spotting in early pregnancy can be very normal. 40% of women have it. I wouldn't stress it but I would call your doc and let them know and they may want to see you to check you out. Wishing you the best!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I have an obgyn appt today I started a regular very light flow so I am hoping for a sticking bean cause still no cramps. Thank and congrats.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! And please keep us posted on how it goes today. Sending tons of your way!!

User image

5 years ago

I'm hoping everything checks out well! I'm sure it will!

5 years ago

Well what I feared was the truth. It was pending a miscarriage. Today I saw my obgyn, and he did blood. My hug had dropped all the way down to .65 not pregnant. The progesterone I was on was holding back my miscarriage. Today he was able to make sure I was for surely passed it. I did find out I was pg with twins. It is a sad day for me and my DH but we were able to get the egg last round then for surely we can get the next one. All together I would have been 8 weeks my last hcg count before today was 8072 and that was 1.5 weeks ago. I found that out today.

Oh no I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your hubby are in my thoughts

User image

5 years ago

Thank you I pray your pregnancy is . the most fun about trying for another is the trying part. We will get pregnant again that I do know.

Wow I'm so impressed with your outlook! That takes some serious strength and I have no doubt your right:) and thank you very much for the well wishes for my pregnancy, it means alot.

User image

5 years ago

I did miscarry my obgyn did blood test it was neg. I went from 8076hcgs to 0 in a week and a half. Ob said I miscarried twins. Doc took care of me to make sure it all came out. I am hurting in side but hoping this round we get another egg.

My heart goes out to you in this dark time. But I have high hopes for your future. You'll get that egg quick and it will be a healthy baby for you. Keep us posted as you go!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo