Community post

Discussion

Four days late and white discharge

I have a regular 28 day cycle And my last period was 10-10-18. I had a very positive ovulation test on cycle day 23. Honestly I thought it was a fluke. Anyways, I was in the mood the next day and my husband didn’t think he was going to be able. Well we did and even used it yours and mine because we thought it had already happened weren’t to concerned. Day 25 started the white discharge and cramps. I thought we were out this month. Now here we are four days late, the white discharge has continued, horny, cramps on and off, negative tests, and noticed a new vein around areloa today. 1. Is it possible to have ovulated this late? 2. Is the reason we are late possibly because we are pregnant? 3. Has anyone else has any similar experience and how did it turn out? 4. Is it possible it’s something else? I’ve tried to think of any other time this has happened and I can’t. 5. Should I wait to test again and if so when should we take another?

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

If you’re 4 days late you should test now! I’d say it depends on when you ovulated and How long your luteal phase usually is x

xx

5 years ago

Hey!

Just read your post? How are you now? Any updates x

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo