Community post

Discussion

New to ctp (sort of)

Hi ladies!
I'm new-ish to ctp, or well I guess I'm actually a ctp veteran if you will lol I was on here back in 2010 when we were ttc #1. It was a long road (2 m/c, a 3 week hospital stay do to m/c complications & multiple procedures/surgeries) but we ended up having our baby boy in Dec of 2012. Then we went on to have our 2nd baby boy in March of 2014 & our baby girl in June 2015.
Hubby and I have been together since 2002 and married since 2009. I'm 35 and, now that my youngest is 3.5 years, we have just decided we want to ttc #4!
Hoping to find some ladies to chat with on this crazy journey. My cycle started Nov 3, so I'm on cd 7.. impatiently waiting to start trying! :)

Joy

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Welcome back! I hope your journey is short and quick! I'm not tracking anything this month, on my 6 month of ttc. Had an early loss 2 cycles back.
CD 7 is hard because all you van do it wait for the egg to drop!

5 years ago

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo