Community post

Discussion

TTC August 2019 Babies!

On to another month of TTC! Who's with me?
Come join in on the wait! Share your charts and symptoms!
I'm using a few different apps, CB Digi OPK, Vaginal BBT temping, Geritol, and Myo-Insitol this cycle. Might even use Preseed.
Fingers crossed!

user submitted image

User image

167 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 167 Replies | Last Page

Aw Sac, I'm sorry! Better luck for us this month!

5 years ago

Hello all! This month I’ve decided not really to track, it was getting pretty stressful. My doctor just wants DH and I to try every other day. So here goes nothing. Good luck and baby dust! ????????

5 years ago

August 2019 Bfp hcg 75 miu We are so excited and thankfull to God!!!
August 9th anyone
I have a 25 day cycle with a 10 day luteal phase I used b6 and calcium to help with my progesterone level this cycle wasnt even trying anymore!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yay for a peak!!!

My temp went back up. Took a test this AM shouldnt have since it literally was SMU but like only 1 hr after my FMU, so a BFN. Going to test tomorrow if my Temp rises again.

User image

5 years ago

@bugttc
5 years ago with my last baby

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

@MrsMabon I hope to join you. I won't be testing until next week

User image

Thanks Sac. I hope you get some answers soon. I am going to enjoy my vacation and try not stressing this month.

User image

5 years ago

Ladies, this AF has been extra hard. Shes actually been nice to me and not so painful but mentally I am depressed. 35 today and childless. Sucks that AF came before my AF. Shes still here today so no BDing for me but tonight I'm going to party hard and tomorrow I leave for vacation. So I'm hoping to focus on vacation instead of anything else.

Good luck to you all.

User image

5 years ago

I got a BFP ladies! Cautiously optimistic. Yesterday morning was negative, afternoon was positive (10 dpo) and I woke up this morning, said a prayer “God positive or negative, whatever is your will,” and the 2nd line appeared yet again! Omg I think I might be pregnant! It’s pretty light like yesterday but definitely there. Waiting at doc’s office for a beta draw right now. I know it’ll be low because it’s so early but I hope it comes back positive.

5 years ago

The order I just placed yesterday!

user submitted image

User image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo