Community post

Journal

Vent

Hey all, I just need to vent. We conceived baby 1 accidentally, had a horrible pregnancy where I suffered from Hyperemesis Gravidarum BUT had a very healthy baby that stayed in utero until full term! Now we have been trying for baby 2 for 6 months... This summer I started not feeling like myself and went in for testing and found out my hormone levels are very low. I am a 22 year old whose hormone levels are at most menopausal levels... I was put on estrogen supplements and got a pulmonary embolism as a result and was forced to stop the supplements.. I have now been on blood thinners for 4 months and hopefully will get to stop those next week if I et the all clear from the Dr. I am just really discouraged.... How is it this hard and one problem after another... I'm so very frustrated with my body at the moment..

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I actually teared up a little reading this because I know first hand how much it hurts when it fees like you're body is failing you and it is one thing after the next going wrong.

This is what I do: try taking it one day at a time and one problem at a time. Take each hurdle and accept what is going on and do what is in your power to do. Take care of your mental health as much as your physical. Most importantly vent out all those awful feelings like you did. There's lots of supporters here.

Hugs

5 years ago

Thank you for the advice. I will definitely try. Lately when I vent to people I get the "Well you have one healthy child you should be happy with what you've got." It annoys me beyond belief, almost like they are insinuating that my son isnt enough for me. Why does anyone have another child? Because their family didn't feel complete, because they want to. I dont get it at all sometimes.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo