Community post

Discussion

TWW support

I'm currently 5-6 DPO and I wanted to make a little group of us who are still in the tww to support in waiting to test or just encouragement. I'm serious POAS addict and I'm trying to wait!

User ImageUser Image Praying for Baby #1

11 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

I'll hang out with you :)
I may or may not already be in the tww
I'm taking the super laid back approach this month and not tracking anything, holding off until the 18th to test, that would make af 2 days late. Trying not to symptom spot!

5 years ago

In the TWW here too! I'm at 5DPO and trying to test every other day, especially since it's so early but can't help myself. I know they'll be negative right now, but it feels better to test right now and get negatives then to spend all day wondering. Hope we get some BFPs soon!!

5 years ago

Im also in the TWW. Im now at 9/10 DPO finally. I tested at 6/7 DPO because this is my second pregnancy so I was thinking it would show early... BFN! My son I didn't know until I was 8 weeks pregnant. Im due for AF on the 8th I have one test left Im trying to wait until the 8th or 9th to test. Hoping for a BFP we have already had a miscarriage in Feb . My son in 2014 was a high risk pregnancy. Our anniversary is the 9th would be a great gift to get a BFP!! I hope yall can get a BFP!!
What were yall symtomps up till now? Trying to compare notes make sure I wasnt just making myslef feel ways...if you know what I mean?

5 years ago

hi there, I am right there with you. I am only 4 DPO and trying to be more relaxed and laid back this month. I had to take a month off trying because I had become too obsessed a couple of months ago and it consumed too much of my time and thoughts. I have told myself i need to wait and hoping to last until Monday when I will be 9 or 10DPO. I am excited to hear how all the ladies who are really close to testing go in the morning or over the next few days. It is always nice to see the positives

5 years ago

I'm getting ansy! I havent poas all month! No opks or anything! I know I'm not due for af till the 18th....so no reason to even think of an hpt yet! But man I'm feeling the want. Hopefully these next weeks fly!

5 years ago

Update for me today: I'm at 7DPO and I've been feeling some light dull cramps, light pressure and maybe a little fullness over the last 2 days. I think this was something I experienced when I was pregnant with my son in 2013. Trying not to read too much into it, and keep thinking it's AF come early but so far, she hasn't arrived.

5 years ago

6-7 dpo here. I’m crampy, feeling a few twinges here and there, and also bloated. Maybe hoping to have a BFP this month. Baby dust to you all.

5 years ago

Hi ladies... I got a very very faint line on a wondfo just now after work. I did clomid and had ovidrel trigger this month. 10 dpo today and had a stark white this morning and several days now. The line came up within 5 mins and although it’s faint, it’s def there. Super hopeful now, please say a prayer for me! Been trying for around 18 months. I’ve been incredibly exhausted and emotional, boobs are itchy, (but don’t hurt), and been having little cramps. Been having temperature dips past couple days, even though I know my progesterone (the heat hormone) is high, at 18.3 indicating a strong ovulation. I only had one follicle, and conception would have happened in Hawaii. Here’s hoping! Will retest in am with FMU. I posted a pic in the gallery. I got my BFP with my DD at 11 dpo.

5 years ago

Photomama! That's amazing news! I hope you get a beautiful line tomorrow morning!!

5 years ago

I hope so too. Just took another brand test on only a short urine hold, and it was negative so who knows.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo