Community post

Journal

The Witch came flying in Late

3 days late and the witch decides she will finally show up. I'm in pain. This cycle I'm going to do things differently. I decided to tempt because I'm not sure about Oing. I have had a fibroid remove in January 2018 and so I'm afraid it's back. I order some vitex which is suppose to help with estrogen dominance which causes fibroids. Hoping for a Birthday BFP!

User image

4 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

I'm so sorry but. It's always a little more crushing when af is late as it starts to get your hopes up!!
I actually got a bfp the first month that I started temping (ended in mc) so I think the temping helped as I definitely knew the right o date. I am also taking vitex as my luteul phase has shortened since the mc. Hopefully it works for both of us!

5 years ago

Sorry to hear about your first month. Yes prayers for us both that we receive our first blessing.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey Bug,
So the witch reared her ugly head again. Trying to keep upbeat about it. Gonna drink some coffee and wine to make me feel better.
Now we can hopefully be birthday bfp buddies!! Judging by the current prediction from FF I should be able to test on my birthday which is the 2nd.

5 years ago

Sorry to hear about your UGLY AF. But yes here's to being birthday buds and hopefully s next month.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo